THE ANTI-IMPERIALIST MOVEMENT of eREPUBLIK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An eWorld Coalition of Nations

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» i wish we would all use this forum more
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby chris jonadicus Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:16 pm

» Expecting for new Alliances :)
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby chris jonadicus Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:15 pm

» I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS :(
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby chris jonadicus Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:13 pm

» hello there, here i am!
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby chris jonadicus Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:11 pm

» Contest Winners
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby TrogdortheTroll100 Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 pm

» eWorld Peace Movement
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby MarcialCachofa Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 am

» Logo Design Contest
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby TrogdortheTroll100 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:39 am

» START HERE !
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby Rican Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:23 pm

» Rakosi Matyas
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby Dan Wilshire Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:02 pm

» Logo Design Contest
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby Rican Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:21 pm

» Does AIM have a manifesto?
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby Rican Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 pm

» Any plans to expand AIM outside of Switzerland?
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby Rican Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:50 pm

eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby TrogdortheTroll100 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:39 pm

» Help for the eWorld
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby banane fr Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 am

» Bénédiction ou malédiction
eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeby banane fr Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 am

Keywords
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

eWorld Peace Movement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent Rekdal

eWorld Peace Movement Empty
PostSubject: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 am

Hi all,

in this period I thought a lot about our great plan, and I came to a conclusion:

the only way to start our Plan is politically. We cant think to start it bringing together in this forum the leaders of all the countries of the eWorld for 2 reasons:

1) the leaders are in charge for only 1 month and it's a too small period to organize something so important like our plan.

2) in erepublik in most cases there is no continuity of policy, every CP change every month.

So, we have only a way to do it: before think to create the coalition of nations we have to start a world politically movement.

The movement in my mind is formed by a party in every countries, (eWorld Peace Movement Switzerland, eWorld Peace Movement italy, eWorld Peace Movement USA....) the parties have a common direction and of course common principles, methos and purposes (see our manifesto). For the first time in erepublik the parties will have a real program and something something to fight for. Today the only difference between the different parties is an adjective without a real sense given by the PP (far-left, far-right....). But finally there are not real differences between a far right party and a far left party. With our movement we will have a party with a real purpose: the anti imperialism!!!
The movement could really change the something in a country not like the actual parties! Imagine an anti-imperialim party to the serbian government...
With this idea the political struggle will reach a new dimension and of course a new sense!
i think we sould start some parties in some imperialist countries, for example Spain, USA, South American countries, Canada. For the momento I think these can be good countries to start and develop the movement that can after a consolidation start also in the balcanian countries.
Please let me know your opinion and let's see what can we do...I'm thinking to leave eSwitzerland to go in a new country to start the movement, I'll be back at home just when the mission will be started.

VR
Back to top Go down
Rican

Rican

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 am

study
Well you are right !
Party's are the only way to get this started. (how much does it cost to start a party?)

and an additional way is to figure out a way to convince: ONE; terra; eden; etc., that this is the new future of eRep and get them involved. Their alliances are all self-limiting. they come and go with time but this could be their new futures.

and then we can work on the MU's.

but you are totally right... the first thing is partys.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rekdal

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 am

the cost of a party is still 40 gold? By the way we could also take an unused party renaming it.

About the second proposal I dont trust on the big alliances, they are too slow tot ake decision due to their bureaucracy.
I think that a popular movement is the only way.
Back to top Go down
Rican

Rican

PostSubject: Party Names   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
I know this is premature, but I'd like to start thinking of names for the new parties.

let's start a list:

1. eWorld Peace Movement (country)

2. eWorld Coalition Party (or movement)

3. eRepublik Coalition Party (or movement)

Back to top Go down
Vincent Rekdal

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Rican wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven
I know this is premature, but I'd like to start thinking of names for the new parties.

let's start a list:

1. eWorld Peace Movement (country)

2. eWorld Coalition Party (or movement)

3. eRepublik Coalition Party (or movement)

I think proposal n. 1 for many reasons:

peace is one of the oldest and most profound concepts, a movement is something spontaneous that borns from the people. The coalition of nations is just a method to reach the principles of the movements
Back to top Go down
Rican

Rican

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:10 pm

you're pretty smart for an Italian.
What a Face

Back to top Go down
Vincent Rekdal

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:51 am

so i think we need some actions, we wrote enough...

I'll contact some friends in south america and spain (I'm thinking to start there the first party) we need some more people to create a Steering Committee, maybe we can also create an article in our newspapaer in switzerland to see if someone else is interesting from switzerland but dont think so (there are too many smart people in switzerland: 2 [me and you] scratch ). I'll work on an article today
Back to top Go down
Rican

Rican

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Vincent Rekdal wrote:
so i think we need some actions, we wrote enough...

I'll contact some friends in south america and spain (I'm thinking to start there the first party) we need some more people to create a Steering Committee, maybe we can also create an article in our newspapaer in switzerland to see if someone else is interesting from switzerland but dont think so (there are too many smart people in switzerland: 2 [me and you] scratch ). I'll work on an article today

I'd like to see what you write to friends so I can copy you.
rabbit

Back to top Go down
Vincent Rekdal

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:50 am

well this is what I wrote to Milu a spanish friend:

Hola Milu, qe tal? He estado un un periodo fuera de erepublik porqe ha nacido mi hijo Smile ahora he vuelto y con rican (no se si te acuerdas de nosotros) estamos trabajando al movimiento por la paz mundial, la idea es de un movimiento mundial anti-imperilista aqui tienes algun detalle https://ewcon.forumotion.com/forum

tenia la idea por empezar de crear algunos partidos en algunos estados imperialistas claro no podemos empezar directamente en serbia por eso pensaba en algunos de los estados europeos o de sur america, estamos buscando gente interesada al projecto qe pueda ayudarnos a desarrollarlo, esto te daria la oportunidad de jugar a erepublik en manera totalmente diferente ya qe me parece qe despues de un rato qe se juega es un poco aburrido....
piensas qe te pueda interesar?

ps

dont use google translate you have to learn your mother language!!! cyclops
Back to top Go down
MarcialCachofa

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:36 am

Salud compañeros!
If i may say, think it would be easier to start this movement on small and neutral countries.
I´ve lived in Spain, the Philippines and Mexico and certainly the country in which the movement would be faster developed is in the second one.
Spain is a country politicaly very complex, both in RL and in the game.
Mexicans are very nationalistic.
In Philippines usually rule the RSP, a Turkish anti-imperialist party.
In Mexico several companions are trying to start an anti-imperialist anarchist movement.
What I mean is that maybe you could think about make contact with like-minded parties rather than directly create the aim.
Anyway, It's just my opinion.
Forgive for my English, it is as bad as your Spanish. Laughing
By the way, in espain there are several inactive parties, is the easyer country to get one for free. The problem would be mantain it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eWorld Peace Movement   eWorld Peace Movement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eWorld Peace Movement
Page 1 of 1